Saturday 6 June 2015

It's Been A While!

Hello everyone, it's been a while since I blogged anything, I didn't realise it had been quite so long!  I had a week off work in May and was busy stitching lots of small pictures ready to make up.  I'm not quite there yet so can't show you the finished articles.  Didn't do much in half term as we were away camping for some of it.  We got a bit damp but had a great time.

Here are 2 images that I've stitched for Father's Day, they're not made up yet but will be very soon!


They'll need a good press first - a job for tomorrow!  One will be for my Dad and one for my Father-in-Law from my son, I'll let him choose who gets what.

I have also started Bamboo Fan.


Here it is on my Q-snap frame with new grime guard.  I got the grime guard from e-bay and I'm chuffed to bits with it.  I am not loving Bamboo Fan though, the chart is not very clear and I'm having trouble making out some of the symbols.  It's a black and white chart and some of the symbols are very similar.  I can tell I'm going to have a nightmare sorting out which backstitch colour is which when I get to that point.  Still, once it's done I can start my HAED - I have bought my magic guide evenweave in readiness!!

Don't forget for the cardmakers among you, we have a GD call out over at Unicorn Challenge, please come over and link up before the end of the month to be in with a chance to be a GD for the October challenge!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for your HAED lol. You could always try highlighting the backstitching in different colors. It looks great though!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a message, please come back soon!