Thursday 2 July 2015

#realstitchersdontsteal


Hello everyone.  I read a very interesting blog post by Jo at Serendipitous Stitching earlier in the week about copyright theft in the stitching world.  I had no idea that this was such a problem. Chiara at The Grey Tail suggests that we take pictures of our original kits or order numbers to show our support and prove we've bought it legitimately.  I have spent a couple of days taking pictures of the kits that I've completed but have yet to make up so when I do post my progress I can prove that #realstitchersdontsteal.

Here's an update on Bamboo Fan, it's coming along quite nicely.  I think I've done more in the last couple of days than I did in IHSW!







I'm off to do a bit more stitching now as I have a couple of hours before the school run.  It's my son's school summer fayre tomorrow so fingers crossed for a dry day! Thanks for visiting and remember to support #realstitchersdontsteal






2 comments:

  1. Bamboo Fan looks beautiful. I read the same posts as you and like you did not realise this was such a problem.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done! I'm going to take the first picture with the chart and then refer back to that. It's a great way to raise awareness.
    Hope the fete went well. We had ours last week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a message, please come back soon!