Thursday 17 March 2016

Anything Goes at Craft Rocket

Good morning crafters, it's challenge time at Craft Rocket, this fortnight our theme is a nice, easy one - Anything Goes!


I've made an Easter card for this challenge.  I've used a mini kit from Hobbycraft of a sweet little chick, stitched 2 over 1 using the threads and aida from the kit.


The yellow card and sentiment are from my stash.  I've used glittery background papers from my Blank Canvas paper pack.  The die cut flourishes are by Crafter's Companion.  The flowers and pearls are also from my stash.

I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:


Thanks for visiting, you have until 29th March to link up your makes!

16 comments:

  1. I love your nice Easter card. I have just finished a Christmas card....
    Lia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Claire Love blue and yellow together and of course the needlework is beautiful...............Lis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Easter card! Love the little chick bursting from the egg!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a Sweet Card. Love that flourish!! Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another cute cross stitching! love that chick!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea for an Easter card I love cross stitch but haven't done any in ages Must get some out and play

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card, thanks for sharing with Crafting from the Heart!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute :). I love that you went with green and blue instead of pastels

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card love the image and your bps. Thanks for joining us at CHPPC, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable card..love the colors and design papers and layering of your card. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really beautifull this card. Lovely colours.
    Thanks for playing with us at Inspiration Destination Challenge Blog.
    Good luck, Michelle (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card thank you for joining us at Scrappers Delights hugs Sue DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. How lovely to combine this cross stitch kit with this card. Thank you for joining in with us on the Cute Card Challenge blog this week. Lynn - CCT Design Team x

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a beautiful card with that lovely cross stitch chick and egg. Gorgeous.
    Thanks for joining us at Craft your passion challenges. Happy crafting! Catherine ( DT ) x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your cross stitch creations!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fab card. I love the design. Thankyou for entering the Scrappers Delights Challenge. Good Luck. Nicky - Scrappers Delights DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a message, please come back soon!