Thursday 1 September 2016

Anything Goes at Craft Rocket

Good morning Crafters, it's time for another challenge at Craft Rocket.  We have a nice easy theme for you this month - Anything goes!


I have made a Christening card for my friend's son.  The chart is from World of Cross Stitching Magazine which I bought from Ebay.  It's really hard to find Christening charts!  I stitched it 2 over 1 using the recommended DMC threads on some evenweave that I had in my stash.


I found the gold aperture card in a scrapstore when I filled a bag with bits for £2 - bargain!

I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:


Thanks for visiting today, please come on over to Craft Rocket and link up your creations and see what the very talented DT have made to inspire you.  You have until 13th September.


6 comments:

  1. Lovely card Claire The gold aperture card really sets it off. A beautiful keepsake for the occasion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once again your needle work FAB,,,,,,,,,.Lis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful stitching and a love card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think these colors are perfect together. Very pretty stitching!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a message, please come back soon!