Tuesday 6 September 2016

Happy Birthday at Unicorn

Good morning Crafters, it's our first birthday at Unicorn Challenge so our theme this month is Birthdays!  I can't believe I've been designing with this great team for a year already, where does the time go?!


I've stitched a little scottie dog from a Mouseloft kit.  I've layered him on some tartan papers from my Lili of the Valley Classic Christmas pad and green card from my stash.  The button, bakers twine and sentiment are also from my stash.


I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:

Thanks for visiting today, please come on over to Unicorn and link up your creations and see what the very talented DT have made to inspire you.  You have until 30th September.


12 comments:

  1. Great card! I love that scottie dog with all that tartan plaid!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card. Thank you for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge.

    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute little chap! Great Birthday Card x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you combined the Scottish plaid with the Scotty dog. Thanks for joining us at CraftyHazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge.
    Margaret, DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! Love it!
    Thank you for joining us at Scrapper's Delights
    Veronique DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute little scottie dog and the papers are just perfect.I admire people who can do stitchwork - especially as neatly as you.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your cards! Thanks for more inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable little Scottie. Thanks for joining us at Crafting When We Can Challenges! - Patti (CWWC DT)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your Scottish papers with the little Scottie Dog! Too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute
    Thanks for sharing at Scrapers Delights Challenges x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a message, please come back soon!