Thursday 24 November 2016

Winter Time at Craft Rocket

Good morning crafters, it's challenge time again at Craft Rocket. Our theme this fortnight is Winter time.


I've had some fun this time with a kit I bought from Inkylicious back in the summer.  I saw it again at the NEC earlier this month being demonstrated so finally decided to get it out and have a go.  It took a couple of tries to get it right but finally I'm happy with this version.

I've used a Versacolour white ink pad to do the white background on the kraft card and the leaves in the corners.  The image is stamped with an indigo Versacolour stamp.  The stencil is outlined with a white Gellyroll pen and the snow on the cabin is also done this way.  The kit came with some puffy stuff but I think I need more practice with it as it didn't look right.

I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:


Thanks for visiting, you have until 6th December to link up your creations.

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful Christmas card! I love white on kraft paper! That scene inside the ornament is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very snowy and wintery That is a lovely card and stamp set

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolute gorgeous
    Thanks for sharing at Scrappers Delights x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what a pretty card. Love the scene in the ornament. Thanks for joining us at the Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenges for our latest challenge.  {Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenges}Good luck and join us again soon. Hugs, Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful CAS card and love the little scene inside the bauble----Thank you for joining us at Crafting From The Heart
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely creation. Such a vintage look to it. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Craft Your Passion. Hope to see you again soon.
    Lynn aka Lynnpenguin, CYP DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful. I love how the cabin is slightly blurred. It looks like it's in the middle of a blizzard!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a message, please come back soon!