Tuesday 3 January 2017

January Blues at Unicorn

Good morning everyone, and a happy new year!  It's challenge time at Unicorn, our theme this month is January Blues.


I've tried a new technique I saw in a magazine using an aperture card and some ribbon.


I've also added some paper flowers and pearls from my stash.

I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Anything goes

Thanks for visiting today, I look forward to seeing all your lovely blue creations!

4 comments:

  1. A great card - thanks for joining us at the Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great card - thanks for joining us at the Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a message, please come back soon!