Thursday 2 March 2017

No Patterned Paper at Craft Rocket

Good morning everyone, it's time for another challenge at Craft Rocket.  Our theme this time is No Patterned Papers.





I was struggling with an idea for this challenge but then this idea came to me in the night so I had to get up and try it.  I'm quite pleased with how it turned out.



I've used 3 different colours of mirror board and layered them up.  The sentiment is a present topper that I bought in Sainsbury's sale after Christmas.  There were 4 in a pack for 60p - bargain!  This was quick and easy so I might make a few more.

I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:



Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Anything goes

Thanks for visiting today, we look forward to seeing all your creations!

2 comments:

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a message, please come back soon!