Thursday 6 April 2017

Inspired by a Book or Film at Craft Rocket

Hello again everyine it's challenge time again at Craft Rocket.  We've switched to monthly challenges now and our theme for April is Inspired by a Book or Film.


I've made my Husband's birthday card for this challenge.  He's a petrol head so I've stitched him an F1 car using a kit from Hobbycraft - inspired by the film Rush. 



The red and black card and pearls are from my stash.  The paper is by Paper Cellar and I've added a stamped sentiment.


I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Anything goes

Thanks for visiting today, I look forward to seeing all your lovely creations!

3 comments:

  1. Fab little stitched race car. Hubby will love it! Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card/idea for this month's challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Claire this is beautifully designed.
    This will also be perfect for one entry as an anything goes creation for our challenge below.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {ATG with a CREATE WITH TLC Element}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a message, please come back soon!